Monday, August 30, 2010

Dealbreakers

I'm a fan of 30 Rock and in the second season,  Liz writes a book called "Dealbreakers".


As I grow older, I realize I have dealbreakers of my own.


Political :

Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity ( I can let Rush Limbaugh slide. Sure, he's full of shit but he can string together a coherent train of thought. )

Musical :

James Blunt ( maybe the most lyrically embarrassing "musician" of our lifetime. Closely followed by the dude from Train)

Literary :

Thomas Pynchon, Clive Cussler ( Thomas Pynchon is unreadable and I read one Clive Cussler book and was stumped as to how he is a "best selling" author. Just. Fucking. Awful. And yes, I read lots of Stephen King. Suck it. )

Television :

Oprah ( fuck Oprah Winfrey )


Movies:


Titanic ( I have never seen, nor will I EVER see, Titanic )








I do wish I occasionally had something positive to say on here but.....I just don't.

2 comments:

Mels said...

Nickelback/Creed

Any Nicholas Sparks book

Any girl who refers to herself as a Sex and the City character

Anyone who uses the word "preggers", "prego", "lover" or "hubby"

Ty said...

Blow me; Titanic was the shizzle.